A passionate digital marketing professional with continuous dedication to Information Technology (IT) since 1992; processed Canadian equivalent advanced university degrees in Computer Systems Engineering; professionally involved with Toronto, ON's IT industries since 2005, successfully completed five self-paced and two on-site web & graphics design certifications; designed, developed & maintained over sixty front-end & content-managed websites and social media profiles; work effectively with minimal supervision, stay abreast with current technologies and innovations as require or possible.
Studied at Moscow State University of Communication Means (MIIT) from Sept. 1992 to Jul. 2002; earned B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD degrees in Computer Systems Engineering (credential evaluation report by Comparative Education Service (CES), University of Toronto, Canada can be viewed here). Notable academic achievements were - PhD thesis outcomes are used in university M.Sc academic program 'Computer Networks & Telecommunications'; one technical article published in IEEE journal. Academic details can be viewed at education & training page.
Research & Development
- Over five years research experience on 'Development of digital marketing business & integrated marketing campaigns for north American market'
- One year Post doctoral (D.Sc) study and research experience on ‘Problem-oriented ranking methodology for Internet Information Services’
- Three & half year’s doctoral (PhD) study and research experience on ‘Evaluating the Internet search engines quality applicable to the efficiency of branch tasks solution’; development of knowledge base web directory in narrow theme.
- One year research training on ‘Learning of modern advanced Internet information network technologies’
- One & half year’s postgraduate (M.Sc) study and research experience on ‘Development of a regional computer network on the basis of ISDN technology’
- Awarded Russian government scholarship for postdoctoral (D.Sc) study and research at Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University) – MPEI (TU), Moscow, Russia
- Awarded Russian government scholarship for doctoral (PhD) study and research at MIIT, Moscow, Russia
- Awarded Certificate of thesis (PhD) outcomes implementation ‘Estimation of the Internet Search Engines quality applicable to efficiency of branch tasks solution’, MIIT, Moscow, Russia
- Awarded Russia-Bangladesh Chamber of Commerce & Industry scholarship for success in study, Moscow, Russia
- Received acknowledgement in competitive ‘Rapid Reading Program’, World Literature Centre, Bangladesh
- Awarded High School level talent (1st Grade) scholarship for outstanding results (star/honours marks) in board exams, Comilla Board of Secondary Education, Bangladesh
Technical Director, Digital Systems, Toronto, Dec. 2010 – Current
Client Service Agent/Support Technician, Humber College, Toronto, Jan 2009 – Jan 2010
Junior IT Support & Infrastructure Administrator, Univeris Corp., Toronto, Nov '06 – Apr '07
Junior Web Programmer/Support, ObusForme, Toronto, Feb. 2006 – Jun. 2006
Web/IT Consultant, Toronto, Sep. 2005 – Nov. 2010:
Senior Consultant, Digital Plus, Toronto, Jan. 2010 – Nov. 2010
IT Instructor, 148 hrs, Hi-Tech Institute, Toronto/Mississauga, Aug. 2006 – Jul. 2010
Service desk Support, 64 hrs, TV Ontario, Toronto, Apr. 2 - 11, 2008
Web Development Specialist, Dot Internet Solutions Inc., Toronto, Oct. 07 – Jan. 2008
CSS Programmer, Mobile Momma Multimedia Corporation, Toronto, Sep. 2007
Front-end Web Programmer, janievera.com (Listings website), Toronto, Feb. – Jun. 2007
HTML/CSS Programmer, Terida Systems Inc., Toronto, Feb. 2007
Web Programmer, CanWest Interactive, Toronto, Sep. 2005 – Oct. 2005
Senior Engineer, Atomic Energy Commission, Bangladesh Aug. 2003 - Mar. 2005
IT Consultant, Dhaka, Bangladesh Jan. 2003 - Jul. 2003
The People’s University of Bangladesh (PUB), Ahsanullah University of Science and Technology (AUST), Bangladesh University (BU)
For individual job responsibilities, please visit 'Employment History' section of my resume page.
Since 2010, as a dMarketing Entrepreneur with a business entity Digital Systems, I have been serving Canadian profitable businesses & non-profit communities with fully-guaranteed digital marketing services categorized in web design & development, website maintenance, website redesign & migration, search engine optimization (SEO), email marketing, social media marketing (SMM), local business listings (LBL), web analytics, open source development, rich media development, graphics design, computer training and managed IT support.
Community volunteer works
In my spare time, I enjoy doing volunteer work. For details, please visit 'Community Support' section of my resume page.
My categorized portfolio works listed below:
I'm energetic, self-respecting, reliable and responsible with intelligence, humor and appreciation. I appreciate honesty and would like to keep a positive attitude. I enjoy spending time with friends, as well as by myself. I enjoy traveling, getting to know new people culture, going on picnics, listening music, reading, and watch movies. I enjoy the simpler things in life. I do wrong to none. Other hobbies are computing, watch movies, reading, listening instrumental & Classical music's, playing Hawaiian Guitar, doing social development work, sports (badminton, swimming, football).
I'm Bangladeshi by birth and Canadian by naturalization.